MF/M123 shipping delays this week??

guitarman3001

• Members

Anyone else order something from them and have it not ship?  I ordered something from them on Wednesday with what I thought was plenty of time for them to get it out by Wednesday night.   Usually when I order something from them it ships the same day or at the latest, the next day.  I know yesterday was a holiday so no shipping but it didn't ship Wednesday and it didn't ship today either.

I called to find out if there was a problem and they assured me it was being processed but that doesn't help much.  Basically I've lost two days that the package should have been in transit and the way it looks now I won't get it by when I was hoping to get it by ordering it Wednesday.   I was told it will probably ship on Monday. 

Anyone else have any shipping issues with them this week?

• Members

lespaulist wrote:

Same with me. I ordered something on Wednesday and it hasn't shipped yet. Although I did get a tracking number on Wednesday. I am chalking it up to the July 4th holiday.

I didn't even get a tracking number.  My order shows as processing.  I wouldn't be worried if I had gotten a tracking number.  

• Members

joemonkey wrote:

Their shipping times have always been unreliable.  The only ones that always ship the same day if you make the listed cut-off are AMS/SDM/Zzounds.

I guess I've been lucky.  If they ship it out on Monday, not counting the holiday it will have taken them 4 days to ship it.  I've never had them take that long to just get it out of their warehouse.  Usually the item gets to me within 4 days.   Looks like this time it's going to take over a week.   I know they don't guarantee a set number of days with standard shipping but they could at least get it out of their warehouse.  

Archived