is there a mod. on this forum now?

• Members

Originally posted by unicorn princess

what happened to the guy who wanted to shoot himself? his post was here a few days ago, now its not on here that i can see. is there a mod. for our fourm now that will delete a such things?

Maybe the original thread poster deleted it himself

;)

• Members

Yes I deleted the post myself. There were repeated request to do so and I felt the original intent of the posting was misconstrued severly. It appeared to me that the usefullness of the posting ( if it ever was) had run it's course. I'm sorry I posted it at all. I will try to keep my personal gripes and issue's off posting topics. I realize this is a drum forum not a bitching forum and in the future will post more "drum issue" only postings. I apologise . In closing my original posting's intent was trying to point out the irony of the situation I have created that's all. Again my apologise to all.

• Members

If I were a mod I wouldn't have deleted the post. I've seen much worse nonsense.

The real issue is.....

Is IL Duce ever gonna tell us what his problem is? He reminds me of my martyr wife......"No....that's okay.....I'll be okay.......don't worry about me.....I'll be fine....." Oh, pleeeeeease.....:rolleyes:

• Members

I ain't no martyr unlike almost everyone today who blames there problems on everyone else. I accept full responceabiltiy for my predicament. I fully understand that my personal view of being in a band and playing music are very far removed from the norm. I also understand the world ain't gonna change for me and it also dosen't care one iota if I'm part of it or not. Furthermore I fully comprehend what I must do as a person and musician to fully participate in the music scene. A martyr ? I think not.

• Members

Originally posted by IL Duce

A martyr ? I think not.

"What's the matter?"

...."Nothing."

"You want to talk about it?"

....."No.

"You sure?"

....."Yes, I'm sure."

"Then stop sulking."

....."I'm not sulking."

"Well you brought it up."

....."Just forget it."

"Then why did you bring it up?"

....."Never mind."

"Fine, don't bring it up anymore."

• Members

Originally posted by IL Duce

Yes I deleted the post myself. There were repeated request to do so and I felt the original intent of the posting was misconstrued severly. It appeared to me that the usefullness of the posting ( if it ever was) had run it's course. I'm sorry I posted it at all. I will try to keep my personal gripes and issue's off posting topics. I realize this is a drum forum not a bitching forum and in the future will post more "drum issue" only postings. I apologise . In closing my original posting's intent was trying to point out the irony of the situation I have created that's all. Again my apologise to all.

see,,,, this is why this forum doesn't need a moderator,,,like the Live Udio and Production Forum,, this forum is sucessfully SELF moderated.. so since there's no problems,, there's no need for mods....

I guess that doesn't say much about guitarists and bassists then,, there must be a dozen mods who have to babysit and watch those boards..:rolleyes::eek:

:D

happy trails....;)

• Members

Well, even if the mod doesn't usually do anything, on the off chance that something does come up that requires moderation, he's there.

Besides, whoever's the mod in a particular forum should be very knowledgable about the subject to which their forum pertains. That way they can answer questions, and their modship status gives them instant credibility to the "newbies."

So I nominate Old Steve. :cool:

Archived