My drummer's kit sucks :(

satannica

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by furrtig

"I think, therefore I double post."

Also, I believe it was you, Mr. Simms who said about himself, "Ahh yes. It would seem that my hypocrisy knows no bounds".... indeed.

Read again {censored}wit... I later said that was a joke.

• Members
Originally posted by speedkingdude

[...] p.s. simms go eat a bag of hell, and everyone else u continued to argue with this idiot..and yes your friend needs a new kit, badly and if i see the enw kit with stickers on it im going to go crazy

I'm the idiot? I'm not the one trying to quash someone's taste in music, like a damn Nazi.

Ok, Ok, I am too drunk to type now. This post has taken me... Well, a long time. :D I'll rebuff you neaderthals when I am a bit more sober.

Have a good weekend all...

• Members

Originally posted by JSimms

Now run along Newman, I am sure you have some books to burn or something.

What does this mean Negative Johnny Simms? Yes, I am a hypocrite. But I wasn't attacking you just for the fun of it. I was merely telling you that I was sick of you ruining posts my throwing in a mindless comment or an insult. You have to admit that you have started insulting people on this forum for no reason at all. Perhaps you tried to take steroids and you grew breasts. Perhaps your Father beat you as a child. For whatever reason you feel like being a tough guy, stop it. Now that I got that off my chest, I hope we can be best friends.

• Members

Originally posted by Newman

What does this mean Negative Johnny Simms? Yes, I am a hypocrite. But I wasn't attacking you just for the fun of it. I was merely telling you that I was sick of you ruining posts my throwing in a mindless comment or an insult. You have to admit that you have started insulting people on this forum for no reason at all. Perhaps you tried to take steroids and you grew breasts. Perhaps your Father beat you as a child. For whatever reason you feel like being a tough guy, stop it. Now that I got that off my chest, I hope we can be best friends.

Hello Newman.>

Yeah, ok. Whatever Newman.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Um..... wow...

In other news, he's just bought a new Tama kit with two bass drums and 2 snares....well the snare is his old one.... is this still about drums?

I mean, damn... wow....

FYI: The band is called Cannibalistik Necrofuk

satannica

• Members

uuuggghhhh... :rolleyes:
In the episode of Simpsons where Maude Flanders dies, when Ned gets to church at the end, there is a christian rock band called Kovenant playing, and Lisa is heard saying, "Hey, isn't that the bassist from Satannica?" and Marge says, in response, "I think it is..."
Get it?!

Archived