Sound samples from Roland TD8/10 ?

SecretSauce

• Members

Does anyone have a recording that they used a TD-8 or TD-10 with? I'm going to be playing an electronic set shortly due to noise issues and am concerned about what they will sound like. Is it anywhere near an acoustic set? :confused:

Please post a link to some music/audio files that were created using TD-8/TD-10's for drums if you have one.

THANKS! :)

• Members

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks. Lots of very interesting stuff on there as well....They had a section where a guy posted a drumless piece and allowed people to submit their recordings jamming to it. Was a good demo of the capabilities.

Thanks again...

• Members

I have an electric kit (it's a td6, but i've also played several times on td!'s and td10's and they sound great an verry realistic. also you can adjust a great deal of parameter of the sound to fit your own acoustic kit or to your own likings. I think you could best describe the sound as the drumsound on a record, if you now what I mean.

• Members
Originally posted by SecretSauce

Hey man, just wanted to say thanks. Lots of very interesting stuff on there as well....They had a section where a guy posted a drumless piece and allowed people to submit their recordings jamming to it. Was a good demo of the capabilities.

Thanks again...

Hi, I actually started the thread that you are referring to and hosted the "Sit In..." stuff on my site. We actually did it twice with two different drumless tracks. If you didn't check out both, I really recommend it. Great tracks demonstrating a bunch of different sounds and recording approaches with the electronic drums. The rhythmic stylings of Mr. boose44 and others are all there for the listening. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by c. jude

The rhythmic stylings of Mr. boose44 and others are all there for the listening.
;)

Rhythmic stylings?? lol. While I would call my contribution to the first batch a lot of things -- stylings wouldn't be one of them...

more like thud, clank, boink, "@!#$!"

:D

-bruce

Archived