SPAM: DRUM STUFF (not an eBay link)

Goldtop56

• Members

Sorry for the SPAM, but I really have to sell this stuff:

I have the FS-series 100% birch drums by DW Pacific in satin rubbed-oil black. I bought them brand new at Guitar Center during their Memorial Day sale. I replaced the bass drum heads with Evans EQ3 system and replaced all the batter heads with EQ1s. It is in perfect condition, it was just an impulse buy. It comes with 22x18 bass, 10, 12, 14 toms (pretty sure on those sizes), 14" snare, hihat stand, straight cymbal stand, snare stand, and bass drum pedal. It will be shipped in the 3 original boxes, and will include the original heads too. I play guitar in my band, and this is a really pricey thing to have in my garage and not out gigging. I am just looking to get what I paid for it, since they are really new and I got a good deal on them. Looking for $700 shipped (three separate boxes)for them. These sound better than my drummer's drums, but he has a wife and three kids and can't buy them from me.

I also have some top-of-the-line cymbals for sale:

I have some 14" Zildjian A Custom Mastersound hi-hats that I bought off of Ebay. The guy never cleaned them, so they had a layer of tarnish on them which I cleaned off with GrooveJuice. It faded the label on it slightly. There is no keyholing (can that even happen on hats?) or cracks. I absolutely LOVE the sound of these hats. $150

20" Zildjian K Custom Ride, no keyholing or cracks, cleaned with GrooveJuice. I bought this off a drummer that got picked up by Meinl, so he was unloading his Zildjian. I had heard one at Guitar Center the week before and fell in love with it because of the great stick definition and the best sounding bell of any ride cymbal. Not dark like most K cymbals. Projects pretty well too. $170

8" Sabian AAX Splash, new from Guitar Center. I bought this because it was thinner sounding than the Zildjian splash, but fuller sounding than the Zildjian thin splash. Blended the best with the cymbals I had. I also have a Gibralter mount for this, the kind that clamps to your hi-hat stand and has a place for the splash. $55 for the splash, $18 for the mount.

Gibson Flying V, mint condition. I can't pull off the look playing this in church. $800

flying_v.jpeg

Thanks for looking, email offers to joeferreira99 AT msn DOT com. I will definately consider any offer.

Archived