A good laff

SPAZ

• Members

The K China is pretty nice, very loud just how I like it, but I need another stand otherwise I just use it as my crash and it sounds horrible. The 'ride' is an 18" crash, sounds like {censored} and sometimes if I beat on it hard enough it pops out of place :D Wonder what it's made of. The snare is nice, but the guy I got it off is a VERY hard player and he wore it right out, sounds like sh*t now :( The snare string is about as loose as a Las Vegas hooker (scuse me :p). The toms/bass are alriight, the floor tom is nice sounding coz I just got it reskinned, but I don't know much about tuning so when i do rolls it sounds kinda... off :/ The hats? They're ripping at the edges (not cracking, ripping :| like paper I tell ya) and the pedal has no control whatsoever, the bass pedal is really tight too. I'm looking to get a new kit as soon as I start getting paid again, looking at a Pearl 5 piece with Zildjian Hats, crash and ride, maybe an extra crash, or atleast the stand so I can use the China ;)

Edit - Oh and the stick holder is an old container, used to be full of fudge but eh, it works :D I tried a 'Simpsons Cookies' container but it kept falling over :p:P

Archived