Which double kick pedal?

discostu131

• Members

Pearl P-100's are pretty neic epedals, theyre cheap and they work quite well, I had a Pearl Powershifter double for a eyar then yesterdsay I got a nice early Xmas rpesent, a Ironn Cobra Power Glide and I must say the Pearl's both hte P-100 and the Powershifter could not compare! to the Tama. Ive tried DW5000's before which are about the same price (well over in the UK it is) and I definitely prefer the Iron Cobra. The only problem really is price, but if you are only just starting out then i would go for the Pearl, because the Iron Cobra imo is not a beginners pedal. I would go for the Pearl P-100, Mapex Janus or the Pacific 402, they are all pretty cheap and the Pearl is good, and Ive heard good things about hte Mapex and the Pacific.

• Members

Originally posted by tangman

Pearl P-100's are pretty neic epedals, theyre cheap and they work quite well, I had a Pearl Powershifter double for a eyar then yesterdsay I got a nice early Xmas rpesent, a Ironn Cobra Power Glide and I must say the Pearl's both hte P-100 and the Powershifter could not compare! to the Tama. Ive tried DW5000's before which are about the same price (well over in the UK it is) and I definitely prefer the Iron Cobra. The only problem really is price, but if you are only just starting out then i would go for the Pearl, because the Iron Cobra imo is not a beginners pedal. I would go for the Pearl P-100, Mapex Janus or the Pacific 402, they are all pretty cheap and the Pearl is good, and Ive heard good things about hte Mapex and the Pacific.

i used to have a DW5000 and i hated it. I sold it and bought a p-100 and i actually like the p100 better. It was a lot cheaper than the DW too

Archived