TRADE: K Custom 20" Dark Ride for Paistes....

slush

• Members

I have a 20" K Custom Dark Ride up for trade. The cymbal is perfect. There are no cracks, no keyholes, all the logos are still perfect. It has a traditional finish on it and looks and sounds great. It is about two to three years old.

I am looking to trade it for some Paiste Traditional Medium Light Dark Hi-Hats of any size, preferably 14". I am open to trades with anything from the Sabian HHX line and the Paiste Traditional line, but I am really looking for those hats. I am willing to throw in some cash depending on the shape too. If you have something else you would be willing to trade for the K, let me know. I also have a K Custom 18" Crash and Sabian AAX 16" China to work with as well.

E-mail for a picture or questions.....

infrequency_drums@hotmail.com.

• Members

i'm really gunning for the hats on this one, but if i were to take something else, i wan't it to be extremely dark, dry, and crisp.

I have played both Sabian's HHX and Paiste's Traditional lines multiple times on multiple occasions and have grown a liking to those cymbals. If i'm not mistaken, that Paiste crash is a pretty bright cymbal and i am looking for something a little darker. Sorry man....

• Members

I need to see what I have in the basement. Seems to me I scored some Paiste hats a few months back from a friend who doesn't play anymore, but I haven't even checked them out, since Paistes normally sound "brittle" to me. I know they have a scratch on the top hat, but that's all I remember. Hmmm.....

Archived