Whats Good Drum Machine....

guitarguy

• Members

Originally posted by guitarguy

I want a drum machine that i can use on my computer to make good sounding beats quickly.

i want a 7 peice DW with a gibraltar rack, remote hats, and axis pedals.

a drum machine is a physical object. on your computer, you're looking for software. fruity loops 3 is good, but any software you buy is going to have a learning curve, so basically you should tell your request to santa claus.

what kind of computer do you have? what kind of beats do you want? how much do you want to spend? were you stoned when you posted this? is english your second language? :p

not trying to be a dick, but how much useful information do you expect from a one sentance post?

• Members

Not necessarily. Software that makes drum loops or patterns can are often are called drum machines. And many of them are quite easy to use. I've only used one or two, and I didn't like them very much, but they were simple enough. I have an actual physical drum machine that's pretty good. I've only used Fruity Loops and Reason. Reason wasn't bad, though the samples left a bit to be desired. Fruity Loops never played properly for me, and was very limited as far as number of hits per beat...as far as I recall.

Archived