New Band/ website- critiques please

IL Duce

• Members

How's everyone doing ? Haven't been online for nearly six months. After the old puter crashed I swore I'd never own one again. The wife thought otherwise. Obviously she has proven victorious. I held out for a solid six months though. In the interum I started a new band. Did our first show 2 weeks ago at a local bar and honestly had a SRO crowd. Got our website up and running. ( it's only about 3 weeks old) were still feeling things out there. We have some sound bites of our up comming EP which we are actually finishing this evening. Listen and feedback appreciated. rock on everyone ! www.newmanrocks.com Thanks, Duce

• Members

I think your site has good content, but is a bit too confusing. I think the fonts are too big, and the menu isn't in a good location. Have you thought about maybe putting your menu on the lefthand side of the page rather than at the bottom? You could even have it in both places if you wanted. I'm just an amateur web designer myself, so hopefully someone here has a bit more knowledge to help you out. A big piece of advice I can give is update your site often! At least update once a month, or else it makes your site seem stale and it gives the impression that your band doesn't care about it. This is a big problem I have with a lot of sites.

Archived