I'm a PIMP and I want to be..

• Members

You can't win iffen you don't play.

That's what the folkes who want to win say.

I'm pimpin' my jams hard now. My tunes been up on that site that rhymes with hound-lick, (you know the one) for years now. .

Now I've put a few up for SALE ahahaha! 75 cents apiece. For my homemade all original self penned tunes.

I'm pimpin' my tunes really much now.

I got this PODCAST thing with one of my tunes and i'm watchin' that to see whats up.

I could'nt do any of though if i had'nt recorded some jams and put em online.

It's a lot of work bein a tune pimp. An ARELL PIMP. Cause i is pimpin myself babies.

Dare i say it?

It's hard out there for a pimp..

• Members

Originally posted by Blackwatch

Are you sure you're a tune pimp?

Are you sure you're not just a musical whore?.....

May I be just a tune pimp?

uh a tune pimp don't sound as BAD as a musical whore. I believe courtney love, you know, uh lefty-kurts old lady, is a "killer" musical whore.. No wait, she just a killer-whore. ahahahah!

okay, "i" feel better..

ahhh.

Music's great..

P.S.I is a TULL fan from WAY BACK. The first few secs of that first tune of yours(dean) is tullesque.

Rock flute. cool.

• Members

Please, tell me you don't speak in this cheesy half-assed ebonics in real life. :D;) (j/k)

I checked your tunes out...nicely done!

I really like "Two Wheel Man" (must be the biker in me!), "Loser, ", and a few others. Your voice is sort of Steve Stills-ish...I like it.

Thanks for posting.

• Members

Originally posted by BlueStrat

Please, tell me you don't speak in this cheesy half-assed ebonics in real life.
:D;)
(j/k)

I checked your tunes out...nicely done!

I really like "Two Wheel Man" (must be the biker in me!), "Loser, ", and a few others. Your voice is sort of Steve Stills-ish...I like it.

Thanks for posting.

HEy hey I is a redneck.

I do talk in ebonics a lot.

Ats right I do. I tawlk like iss right cheer. cause I is a redneck, ahahah! plus it's fun.

I write and type in ebonics more. cause it's fun too..

I write lyrics in ebonics cause ats the way I tawlk.

I hain't ever larned any steven stills or CSNY although I do like em. .

Everbody says i sound like this cat or that cat(miow) and most of the times I haint ever larned any songs by em, so I have no idea why I'm sounding like different folkes to so many. Three folkes will listen to the same song of mine and swear I sound like three different folkes.

go figger.

I try to just use my own voice and vocal inflections. I really don't try to sound like anyone.

two wheel man was a quickie record to get it on the radio but the radio station stopped doing local talent. awwww I done been on DOZENS of times so I ain't too mad. ahahaha!

so I slammed it up on the web for all of the secret and " not so secret" listeners. it's really raw. In fact you liked most of my rawest tunes. just really plain jane tunes that I did for me to suit me, you know just to get stuff offen my chestal areas.

I got a 1982 yamaha VISION 550 with twenty-thousand original miles on it. I rescued it from a junkyard. I worked on it for two years and it FLIES like a wheeled rocket. I call it my little rocket bike..

two wheel man was about a little green SEARS mini bike I got for my thirteenth birthday. No helmut no gloves no shoes no worries cause i is a two wheel man! for real! ahahaha! I never got hurt except for burning my bare laig on the muffler pipes.. both laigs from different bikes. OUCHee wa wa!

• Members
Originally posted by Blackwatch

Well I'm glad you like Tull....

But I agree with Blue....Your stuff is not half bad but the way you write is such a turn off.

Write and speak clearly and the world will listen to you.....

Good Luck... [/quote

Hey hey buh-lackie,(hand up and palm facink blackie): how?

ahaha! I meanuh how you is? Goode I hope..

I is real goode( eddie murphy toofy smile)

I'm freakin amazed that anybody anywhur findes anything relateable to my all original and homegrown jams. See buh-lackie i pen em an' arrange em an' recorde em', fo' me to suit me.

So for anybody what ain't my dear sweet mama' to like and appreciate something I fahted oot(whew!) basically, is just crazymancrazy to me.

(stands up and stretches)And on the same hond mon' I haint' "for" the phillistines so they ain' agonna git me none and they is gonne be a tossin' them thangs them phillysteens tosse. Them phillysteens with theys closed and locked up branes mon' and full cups mon', theys is agonna be unable to grok my words or even hear em. I do them songs just for me really. ahaha!

you buh-lackie a'sayin my stuff hain't half badahahaha is telling me you finde something you like. (fokkin' amazink!)

Jerry lee lewis voice with pianner in the background(OOP BABY thatsuh what I like!)

Fok the flat worlders. they don' know anyting anyway.

I see you on de raddio, no really!

Archived