News

Timekeep69

• Members

Hi guys!

I don't normally do newsletters but I thought with all that's been going on the past few weeks I would put something out to let everyone know what's going on.

First, after 6 years, Voodoo Temple and I have parted ways. It wasn't exactly something I wanted to do, I guess it was just time for me to move on. We are still in the process of ironing out my departure, I'm sure we'll be able to do it to where everyone is happy. It was a fun 6 years. I would like to thank every former ( 3 singers, 3 bass players, & 3 guitarists) and current members for jamming with me. It was fun.

Not to sit on my ass for long, I would like to announce that I have joined Phoenix based AuraLast www.auralast.com It's a definate departure from the musical style of Voodoo Temple but I think it kicks ass. After two rehearsals I felt that I have been friends with these people for years. It was that "instant click." The band has alot on it's plate right now for possibilities and I would like to thank Michael, Donna, & Tim for allowing me to be a part of it.

That's it for now. I will send out newsletters sporadically to let everyone know what's going on, show dates, etc.

Take care!

PJ

Archived