other drummers invading your space

converge_die

• Members

Originally posted by converge_die

have you ever had another drummer come into your house and take down your set and put up his? i have, and i got my set just the way i like it too. anywho his dw is a giant step up from my rodgers though, THAT'S NOT THE POINT. doesnt that just really piss you off?
:mad:

Is this just a random drummer setting his {censored} up at your house?!

:confused:

But yah, I hear ya about the setup thing. I let a guy use my kit for a show and he tweaked the {censored} out of it. I had a show the next day and it was like learning how to play all over again. Took me some time to get my {censored} back in place.

• Members

Originally posted by SonicDeathMonky

Are these drummers breaking into your house to setup their kit in your living room or something? I'm not quite understanding this.

I just hate it when AC/DC sneaks into my house, sets up their stuff, then starts playing full blast past 1am. Man, that sure pisses off the neighbors!

LOL! I just spewed some snot out of my nose! :D

I was wondering the same thing. Usually it's the other way around...somebody breaks into your house and steals your gear. I've never heard of people breaking in and dropping off nice gear. Where do you live? Is there any decent real estate available there?

I once had a squirrel break into my attic, but all it dropped off was little piles of squirrel poo. Sure, the squirrel poo was nice and all, but I had just gotten my own poo just the way I like it. So I guess we have THAT in common.

• Members

Originally posted by Old Steve

I once had a squirrel break into my attic, but all it dropped off was little piles of squirrel poo. Sure, the squirrel poo was nice and all, but I had just gotten my own poo just the way I like it. So I guess we have THAT in common.

You're from Open Jam, aren't you?

• Members

I try to find other drummer's houses where they have their stuff set up.

At first I was just content changing heights, angles and moving things around. Then that wasn't enough. I progressed to dismantling their set and setting up a totally different set in a completely alien configuration.

I am seeking help for this and didn't realize it pissed anyone off.

• Members

#1. it's the drummer from my brother's band who doesnt seem to have a place where he can set up his set. it's not random people. but he lets me use his set-n-such so it turns out to be a pretty good deal, BUT I WANNA PLAY MY SET

#2. the rogers actually is from like 72. dissapointing. and it's blue onyx and has a 20" bass with a 14" suspended tom and a 16" floor.

Archived