groupies

dawgfish

• Members

Alright. I'm bored. I'm at work. Day after thanksgiving..

I never see anyone talking about groupies on here. Let's face it. Drummers don't get much of the spotlight but there's always women that go out to see the drummers. We got rhythm. They know it. They dig it. Any random groupie stories?

• Members

We had just finished playing a set and I walked off stage behind the other guys (3 peice) and this girl comes over to us and starts talking to me. She says that she loves the way I play :D and the music was rockin'. My bass player says to her "thanks". She turns to him and the guitar player and asks "Who are you guys? What band are you in?". Your right drummers don't get much attention but when that happened I nearly died laughing. She had absolutely no idea who they were only that I was fantastic. She spent the rest of the night buying me drinks and completely ignoring the other guys. My ego still hasn't recovered.

• Members

The last bit of attention I got from a groupie was at the last show my band played before calling it quits (we are back together as of last weekend). It was one of the finest women I'd ever seen that wasn't on my tv and she was also one of a pair of identical twins to boot. Her equally fine ass sister was trying to get with my singer while twin number 1 was trying to hook up with me and trust me they where ready and willing as they made abundantly clear. Our wives where there at the show thought to save us from ourselves. LOL!!! I don't think I would have done anything with her regardless being that I do love my wife and the life we have together, but I felt like Adam getting that {censored}ing forbiden apple dangled in front of my face. It looked tasty as all hell, but it just wasn't worth the concequences. My singer came to the same conclusion as he has an awsomely suportive wife a well. Neither mine nor his ever miss a show and they are always the first to start carrying gear and helping out before and after. You can't beat that in a musicians woman. Thank god they aren't the jealous immature type or the twins would have had a double funeral. LOL!!

Archived