MusiciansFriend No Interest til 2006

CrackedDrumHead

• Members

Did anyone hear about this offer by Musician's Friend: no interest payments on orders of $199 or more til 2006?

I want to get a Tama Rockstar for Christmas (oh, am I allowed to say "Christmas"...maybe should say "the Holidays") but funds aren't as abundant this year. That Musician's Friend offer looks pretty tempting.

Haven't ordered from M.F. so was wondering what those of you who have ordered, thought of them.

Thanks in advance.

• Members

I think they always do that. It's just a 12 month financing thing, but the first time they don't charge you any interest for it if you have it all payed up in 12 months. You have to sign up for it and get a card from them, so I never bothered with it, even though it is a good offer.

I prefer American Musical's option to just pay in three (or five if it is like $1,000+) installments. You just select it when you check out instead of signing up for stuff and messing with the payments, and they automatically charge your credit card the first portion of the order, and then charge that much again every month until it is payed for.

Archived