HELP I'm a bassist looking for drummer sites

bassguppy

• Members

Hello all:

I'm a bassist putting together a project w/a female vocalist, guitar & keys. Earthy-Crunchie kind of music (Sheryl Crow, Vanessa Carlton, 10,000 Maniacs).

Can anyone direct me to some drummer forums where I may be able to post a drummer wanted ad. I did a search on the net & there were a few sites I found but they did not seem to be very popular (not much traffic).

I'm located in the East Bay-San Francisco area so I already posted on some local sites. Any direction or help anyone can give will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Also, I may as well say that if this sounds interesting to you go ahead & PM me & I'll fill you in with much more info. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by bassguppy

Hello all:

I'm a bassist putting together a project w/a female vocalist, guitar & keys. Earthy-Crunchie kind of music (Sheryl Crow, Vanessa Carlton, 10,000 Maniacs).

Can anyone direct me to some drummer forums where I may be able to post a drummer wanted ad. I did a search on the net & there were a few sites I found but they did not seem to be very popular (not much traffic).

I'm located in the East Bay-San Francisco area so I already posted on some local sites. Any direction or help anyone can give will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Also, I may as well say that if this sounds interesting to you go ahead & PM me & I'll fill you in with much more info.
;)

musicianforums.com

They have a classified section. Also.. post this in the main D&P forum.

Archived