Why Do You Guys Turn On The Chicks So Much?

Promethius

• Members

Yes, chicks DO love drummers....after seeing us sweat thru an entire gig...pounding..beating..pulsating rhythm.....all limbs in motion....and, THEN...when the gig is over, and they see how nicely we clean up our mess......pack everything away, then out the back door.......

• Members

Originally posted by TimeKeeper310

and hey guys.....let's not forget the guys in the audience, who dig the CHICK drummers.!!! (hopin' to cover my ass, in case any lady drummers reading?)

yea female drummers are smoking hot. u could be but ugly, but if u play drums u could get bumped up to a "not bad"

• Members
Originally posted by zarazabas

No way in hell could meg white be bumped up to a 'not bad'. She's destined to spend the rest of her life looking like a droppped meat pie.

I dunno, I've seen a few pics of her where she's not bad looking. I've seen bad pictures of her too though. Guess it depends on the camera angle and, perhaps, how much booze I've had. :o

• Members

Originally posted by Drummy

I have to definatly agree with the girls all over singers...usally as I'm tearing my drums down and putting them back into cases, Theres usally about 2 to 4 girls already around our singer conversating. But atleast I have a cool singer who shares and passes them on! =)

REPRESENT! As chairman of the P.T.A. (pass that ass) assc. I never stop getting a kick outta maken it happen.... let me know which one you like,I got ya covered ha ha ha

• Members

Originally posted by zarazabas

No way in hell could meg white be bumped up to a 'not bad'. She's destined to spend the rest of her life looking like a droppped meat pie.

let me rephrase " any chick that is a good drummer.... and so on"

Archived