Kinda Long: Hey guys, help me name a concert idea...

• Members

My buddy and I are putting together a concert idea that will feature local original bands on a good size stage, with professional sound and lighting type thing. GIve the bands a chance to see what they can do and hopefully draw up some interest in original music, more than there is at least.

Anyway, we have the name for the major events we will having every couple months. The name we chose for this event is The Experience. With each one being named with sequincial (sp) roman numerals after it. (i.e, The Experience I or II or III). This event will be at the same location all the time.

That one we are happy with, but we are having a smaller show every month at a different club or location in between the big events and then will showcase the best bands from the smaller shows at the bigger event. WE are having a tough time coming up with a name for the smaller events that we can adapt to the location.

For instance, the first smaller show is at a place who's location is described as 'between the humps' as it is between two hills. So we would like the name to be XXXXXXXX: Between the hills.

Now some more information about it:

Our name is Hatchet Promotions

we are promoting any style of music, but mostly rock/metal styles

any ideas are greatly appreciated... Thanks. :thu:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This is lame as hell, but...

What about tying it to the main event by using Experience and then a venue name? Like "Experience - Between the hills". It doesn't sound great, but it make a connection between the events and give them continuity.

OK, come to think of it, I like FOREPLAY better.:D

Archived