Forum Member MIA

rockbeat

• Members
Nice! Let me know when you get here and I show you around. Where you gonna be living?

Yeah, let us all have your new address, as me, the wife, the 2 kids and the dog need a place to stay for a month or two during the summer.
We dont have much money to spend, so we couldnt really help with the groceries, but hey, your the host, and your supposed to pay for that.

Better yet, why dont you let everyone on this forum come on up? You know, throw a barbecue or something? Long weekend kind of thing? Slumber party?:D:badump::snax: :snax: :snax:

• Members

Nice! Let me know when you get here and I show you around. Where you gonna be living?

Thanks!

Prolly end up around Albany, like Ballston Spa, Scotia, Colonie. The house sold before the job thing settled out so the next few weeks are gonna be stressful. The closing date is only about a month away. Her folks offered us a place to stay for a few weeks in Old Forge if things don't pan out right away. For some reason potential employers start loosing interest when we don't know exactly when we can leave Colorado.

Archived