That little badass drummer kid..

Tosis Maguill

• Members

Originally posted by moon2112

at first I thought you said "I threw my kid out the window" and was just thinkin "man that's rough"

Ha:) Yeah, well I've thought about doing that at times, but nah, I wasnt that twisted out of shape. Like Aqualung said, when all is said and done, I could still take the kid in a fight (I hope!)

Seriously though, I've seen that vid a bunch of times, and it never ceases to amaze me.

• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

Actually, he's in his early twenties now. Big arms, too. Sorry, guys. Maybe you'll need to sneak up on him.
:D

big arms dont mean {censored}. actually...drums can {censored} up your punch. it trains you to make a downward curve stricke when you wanta hit hard. something that you dont want to do when fighting unless the other person is short and you wanna hammer-hit them.

if i can handle aryan nation kids i can take him

• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

In all the times I've watched the "Holy-{censored}, 12 year old drummer on YouTube" thread go down, I've honestly never seen it track into a discussion of whether or not somebody could beat him up.

/w

its all in sarcasm.......and in the context it was said, it illustrates the point of how good he is.

kind of like "man....that guy gets alot a' pussie, at least i can beat him up":p

• Members

this beckons the question, "which drummers would make the best fighters?"

I wouldn't wanna make John Bonham mad, he was a brick layer before he was with Zep! Plus there's something about Elvin Jones that makes me think he'd be a pretty tough customer. And I bet you wouldn't wanna mess with Buddy in his heyday, I've heard pretty wild stories about him being...let's just say less than kind.

• Members

Originally posted by moon2112

this beckons the question, "which drummers would make the best fighters?"

I wouldn't wanna make John Bonham mad, he was a brick layer before he was with Zep! Plus there's something about Elvin Jones that makes me think he'd be a pretty tough customer. And I bet you wouldn't wanna mess with Buddy in his heyday, I've heard pretty wild stories about him being...let's just say less than kind.

that's easy ( dennis chambers )

• Members

john bonham might be good......but he's a little sloppy. elvin jones i could picture in a jazz club gettin roudy "{censored} you AND ya bitch too jive turkey" vinnie paul probably.....im sure he threw down with phil once and thats no easy task.

stewart copeland i can picture getting angry and kickin some guy in the nuts, then running away.....hes just too skinny.

Archived