Brad Wilk

Dyzio

• Members

If anyone here doesn't know the name, he's the drummer of the band Audioslave. I recently read about him in the November issue of Modern Drummer, and from what I've heard and read, he's pretty decent. He pretty versatile, ranging from learning funk grooves to playing more of a rap beat in Rage Against the Machine, and now straightforward rock with Audioslave. I've haven't heard his stuff on the new album, but I did listen to Audioslave's first album, and he shows a lot of groove power. Any other comments on this guy?

• Members

Brad Wilk's one of my favourite drummers. I like these songs the best:

from RATM:

Vietnow

Ashes in the Fall

Voice of the Voiceless

No Shelter

Township Rebellion

Freedom

I haven't listened to much audioslave... he played some wicked drums in a song called "Can't Get the Best of Me" from Cypress Hill's Skull n Bones album. I like his ringy snares.

• Members

Originally posted by theFoot

he must be good 'cuz he starts steaming around minute 8.

It seems like he plays so hard he risks S.H.C. (spontaneous human combustion).

It happens... about 10 or 12 people a year spontaneously combust... it's just not widely reported...

/w

• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

What's the deal? They told him he couldn't say "{censored} the norm" so when he gets there, he's just flipping off the audience instead? Seems like classic displacement of anger to me. Get thee to a shrink! Or a barber.

/w

rage against the machine was the best band in the world ever

• Members

What's the deal? They told him he couldn't say "{censored} the norm" so when he gets there, he's just flipping off the audience instead? Seems like classic displacement of anger to me. Get thee to a shrink! Or a barber.

/w

Theodoric of York, Medieval Barber.

(older guys will get this. Younger guys, not so sure)

• Members

It happens... about 10 or 12 people a year spontaneously combust... it's just not widely reported...

/w

It usually happens right after they've seen Elvis at a Piggly Wiggly chugging a cherry coke and some doritos.

Archived