paiste 101 13" high hats

kenm

• Members

Originally posted by BBDrums

I use to have some 13" KZ's I miss them. Had to sell back when I was maried to my first wife. What a f..kin...mo...f...b...tch!
:mad:
:mad: $30,000 divorce:cry:
:cry:

happy now:p

OOOooohhhh! I'm thinking someone had a bad divorce settlement:confused: :confused: :confused:

• Members

I use to have some 13" KZ's I miss them. Had to sell back when I was maried to my first wife. What a f..kin...mo...f...b...tch!
:mad:
:mad: $30,000 divorce:cry:
:cry:

happy now:p

Divorce in this country is one of the most inequitable travesties of justice in the world.

Im all for support, but cmon!!!

• Members

Originally posted by kenm

Hey BB,

Do you have butcher block Ludwigs? Me too!

Ken

DO you like yours? Got any pics? Did you choose yours or did someone buy them for you? mine where given to me for my 13th birthday. After I get out of school I'm building my very own custom set.;)

• Members

Originally posted by mraia

Divorce in this country is one of the most inequitable travesties of justice in the world.

Im all for support, but cmon!!!

Cmon what. the bitch got the equidy in the house before I got done building the thing. How fair is that. The lawyer for me cost about 11,000, sons lawyer about 3,000 and she got 16,000 (from the equidy) for the unbuilt house.

With that said I feel I still got the better of the deal: the House, 1970 Karmann Ghia, all the land. I live in the sticks. How bad you say? Well put it to this way we just got cable on our road that just got paved last summer.

• Members

Cmon what. the bitch got the equidy in the house before I got done building the thing. How fair is that. The lawyer for me cost about 11,000, sons lawyer about 3,000 and she got 16,000 (from the equidy) for the unbuilt house.

With that said I feel I still got the better of the deal: the House, 1970 Karmann Ghia, all the land. I live in the sticks. How bad you say? Well put it to this way we just got cable on our road that just got paved last summer.

Dude, IM ON YOUR SIDE!!!:D :D

'

Sounds like you got put through the wringer BB. It sucks the way men are treated during a divorce in this country. I meant to say support for kids, but I dont believe in unequivocably handing over 3/4 of a mans income just so the ex wont have to work.

Not every case, but too damn many of them are like that.

• Members

Im sorry, just can get touchy at times. Yes men do not get treated fairly. Why if two people want a divorce the children atomaticaly go to the women? My son is very important to me , means more to me than, yes, even drums. Why can it be the other way, children go with dad, and the mother comes and gets the kids. :(:cry:

• Members

Here's a pic of me and them in the studio last weekend. I actually traded an electronic kit for them a few weeks ago and I am really glad I did. These drums sound amazing!

290974218_e542153e17.jpg?v=0

What heads do you have on them? I really like the Evans G1s on toms.

Ken

• Members

Here's a pic of me and them in the studio last weekend. I actually traded an electronic kit for them a few weeks ago and I am really glad I did. These drums sound amazing!

Ken

HA-HA-Ha-..I guess I'm reading this wrong!! ...tell me, you DIDN'T trade them for an e;ectronic kit!?!? HA-HA-HA- :thu:

• Members

I would just like to comment on this too. I am one of those exceptions because with my daughter's father (we never married), we lived together for 6 years had a daughter and split up right after I had her. After 2 years, he still said she wasn't his, finally got him into court for paternity. He lived with his mother, I had gotten a Section 8 apartment based on my income. I got $20.00 a week, he didn't have to pay any back pay, quit his job immediately as they were taking it out of his pay. I had to hire a investigater to find him. Got my $20.00 per week raised to $22.00 per week to make up for what he missed (about 1 1/2 years). Still owes me money, still lives with his mother, has never seen her but says I poison her mind and say bad things about him. He tells me this when he calls and harasses me. LOSER!

• Members

Originally posted by jacarual

I would just like to comment on this too. I am one of those exceptions because with my daughter's father (we never married), we lived together for 6 years had a daughter and split up right after I had her. After 2 years, he still said she wasn't his, finally got him into court for paternity. He lived with his mother, I had gotten a Section 8 apartment based on my income. I got $20.00 a week, he didn't have to pay any back pay, quit his job immediately as they were taking it out of his pay. I had to hire a investigater to find him. Got my $20.00 per week raised to $22.00 per week to make up for what he missed (about 1 1/2 years). Still owes me money, still lives with his mother, has never seen her but says I poison her mind and say bad things about him. He tells me this when he calls and harasses me. LOSER!

some people don't want to step up to the plate. To bad, the child gets hurt. That burns my ass when other guys do this. :mad: my heart goes out to the little ones. Hey, guys pay your child support, and you can see your kid (s) Mine goes right to the bitch direct deposite to her acount.Saves stamps and checks, You got to pay minaswell make it easy.:D

• Members

Ken

Its like looking at my drums I even have a 22" Z ride, black front res bass and I use G2 on top with the G1 on the bottom. I thought about G1 on top and botom, How do they sound? (warm w/ the ludwigs). When I first got them I did not like the color but over the years I have grown to like them,

baby steps

Archived