Hats Broke!! Pics!!! Augh!!!

tmetaler

• Members

Hey Man,

Good work,I guess.Just what were you exactly playing when you broke it the first time.Rock N Roll son,Kinda' feel sorry for that good ole' cymbal though.I suppose that cymbals would get pretty expensive after awhile.Keep playing dude! And definelty keep having fun.

Bruce Hayes

Broadways Singing Drummer

Nashville,Tn. :thu:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

Jay Z has flashed it.

Carson Daly has flashed it.

Juliya from Uranium (poser chic) flashes it every ten seconds.

Britney Spears has used it.

Paris Hilton has used it.

Nicole Ritchie has used it.

Shall i continue?

and how many of those are TRUE metalheads like i said?? fuckin rodney james dio started it, its just everyone else tryin to be hard like a metalhead! :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

and how many of those are TRUE metalheads like i said?? fuckin rodney james dio started it, its just everyone else tryin to be hard like a metalhead!
:mad:

They use it because it's part of POP culture now. it aint metal anymore.

And for the record, Dio took it from his 80 year old WOP grandma. Reaaaaaaaaal fuckin harcore.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by JSimms

Luckily no one asked you... Oh wait you told us anyway. Damn.

Ok, your point is? If you seriously are proud of breaking cymbals, or any other drum equipment for that matter, then i think there is a problem. I don't think you will be too proud when you end up busting a $200+ cymbal....

• Members

Originally posted by slickrick1688

Ok, your point is? If you seriously are proud of breaking cymbals, or any other drum equipment for that matter, then i think there is a problem. I don't think you will be too proud when you end up busting a $200+ cymbal....

Dude, come on, the guy is having some fun. :) Remember when you started drumming and Anthrax and Metallica were the coolest bands, and you finally had that first cymbal break? Remember how you bought and extra long screw and hung it up on the wall? It WAS cool. (Well, was for me, at least)

Yeah, five years later, it'll be a pain when that happens, but there is definitely that matter of "cool pride" you first feel when your first cymbal goes the way of the dinosaur. :wave:

• Members

I've never had a cymbal break and don't plan on it. If it does happen i will be really pissed, because i don't exactly always have the money to go and buy another one...its just a stupid way to think....(I have all pro cymbals btw, so i wont be "proud" or "happy" if one breaks). But if you guys are happy shelling out the extra money for cymbals that you break, then i guess thats all on you...

• Members

Originally posted by slickrick1688

the point is is that it WASNT! it was a damn good cymbal for what i paid for it. if it was like the new set of hats im getting, then i would be pissed of course, cuz its $200 worth of cymbal i have to replace... but these were like $185 with a 20" ride and a 16" crash, so im not too peeved!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

Lemme rules. White Line Fever was a great auto-biography.

Who's the douche on the left?

Tmetaler.....do this:
fukyou.gif

not this:
icon_exclaim.gif
if you do that....acompany it with this:
icon_horns2.gif

see i usually do the latter also out of force of habit. IMO it isnt gay if a real metaler does it, but at the same time no one really knows if another person is a true metalhead... soo yhea.... and 'scuse my fuckup.. "ronnie" it indeed is- a minor (or in this case MOAJOR) brain fart- i do so terribly beg forgiveness:(

• Members

Originally posted by FunkyJunc

My first set of hats I was pleased when they broke only because I wanted new ones and I now could justify it. I made my first broken B8 pro crash into a clock. Still have it.

wow... thats a really good idea!! i think ill do that!

Archived