• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

"And what
else
do we burn?"

"MORE WITCHES!"

/w

LOL...

How about the Black Knight scene... He's standing by that bridge and says, "None shall pass!" And it's just a little tiny thing that doesn't even need a bridge. I always thought that was brilliant.

----

"I am French!! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?"

"What are you doing in England?"

"Mind your business."

• Members

Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

• Members

All the people said I was daft to build a castle in a swamp. But I built it anyway. Just to show 'em. Well, it sank into the swamp. So I built another one, and that sank into the swamp. The third one burned down, fell over and THEN sank into the swamp, but the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're gonna get, my lad. The strongest castle in these isles.

/w

• Members

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

"One, two, FIVE!"

"Three sir!"

"Three!"

Oh man, I can quote that whole Holy Hand Grenade scene off the top of my head. And i can also quote the "Fart in you general direction" and the "She's a witch" scenes

"So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?"

"Build a bridge out of her!"

It's official Monty Python is the funniest form of comedy EVER! and it's great to see such passionate Python fans on here.

Archived