ok, this is sooo FREAKY ! ! Remember those Tama drums I bought at Guitar Center ?

The Evil Dr. X

• Members

Originally posted by The Evil Dr. X

Thanks, They are supposed to be here Thursday.
:)
I will post some pics

Now I have to cart the old kit back to Guitar Center and come up with some excuse why I don't want them.
:cry:

Tell them the volume control doesn't work. :o

• Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

Assuming this moron even has a kit.
:rolleyes:

Tweed has a kit and he's actually a pretty damn good musician all-around to boot. I believe he's more of a guitar player than drummer, but I have no doubt he'll be a total rocker on the skins in no time now that he has some fun new toys to inspire him. :thu: He's not nearly as retarded as y'all make him out to be. :p

• Members

Originally posted by ulank

Tweed has a kit and he's actually a pretty damn good musician all-around to boot. I believe he's more of a guitar player than drummer, but I have no doubt he'll be a total rocker on the skins in no time now that he has some fun new toys to inspire him.
:thu:
He's not nearly as retarded as y'all make him out to be.
:p

Yeah well, he started out as a fake account...so you can imagine my scepticism.

• Members

Originally posted by ulank

He's not nearly as retarded as y'all make him out to be.
:p

:D

Actually, :o I am a normal regular guy, have a professional job and a nice house .... am very responsible and considerate:) I just do this silly act here to relieve pressure and keep my head from exploding in the real world. :)

:freak:

• Members

yes, now thinking about it, perhaps I should be serious for a second. :o

Basically, I really like the Tamas but wasn't crazy about the 8" tom ( I just don't seem to find much room to use it ) ..... and then there is the jump from the 12 to the 16 ....... I just felt the 10-12-14-16 would be a more natural fit for me. Apparently someone special ordered it with the 8 10 12 16 config.

This other identical kit was a superb deal for $1550 shipped. Some guy bought it for his teenage son and it was barely played according to him. I suspect the tama heads on the drums are still the originals...:) AND!! ... all the other extras with this kit make it a killer deal...... for Pete's sake, a single 16" Zildjian Custom A costs a couple hundred bucks ......

I think the only thing I won't use much at least right away it the double kick pedal. I've never had one before, so I'll have to get used to it.

That will be all :o

*head explodes*

• Members

:D

Actually,
:o
I am a normal regular guy, have a professional job and a nice house .... am very responsible and considerate:) I just do this silly act here to relieve pressure and keep my head from exploding in the real world.

I know that. Yah, that's pretty much why I OJ. Just let out all the drivel and garbage there. Besides, it beats workin! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by SirPsychoBuddha

Hey tweed....i think your an alright guy. You are the same as the rest of us. Just a human being trying to live his life. For that, you have my praises. Have a good day and god bless.

I still think he's a team of Sociology and New Media graduate students studying online identity issues.

/w

• Members

Originally posted by SirPsychoBuddha

Hey tweed....i think your an alright guy. You are the same as the rest of us. Just a human being trying to live his life. For that, you have my praises. Have a good day and god bless.

Hi :)

Are you near Kwakkleberry ? :eek:

By the way, I got teh drums and am unpacking them. :)

They are not quite as minty mint MINT as my guitar Center ones :cry: ..... but no scratches that can't be buffed out with cleaner wax :)

There is a ton of hardware I have to figure out on this thing :freak:

• Members

There is a ton of hardware I have to figure out on this thing

Good news is, if you mess up the hardware assembly enough, you might end up with a sex swing or something! :love:

Ah, settin up the drums. Fun, yet tedious.

Archived