Seriously, No Troll! Why Are You Guys So Anal Over Here?

sydfan

• Members

Look, I am not trying to start crap with any of you. But why are you guys SO defensive about every little thing? I think drummers are very important, and in fact am a drummer, although I play guitar as my main instrument now. But even back when I played every weekend I could roll with the jokes about drummers and even said them myself. Why are you guys so uptight that you can't even joke? Now don't come back at me with insults. I am asking you a very honest and sincere question with no malice intended, honestly.

• Members

Look, I am not trying to start crap with any of you. But why are you guys SO defensive about every little thing? I think drummers are very important, and in fact am a drummer, although I play guitar as my main instrument now. But even back when I played every weekend I could roll with the jokes about drummers and even said them myself. Why are you guys so uptight that you can't even joke? Now don't come back at me with insults. I am asking you a very honest and sincere question with no malice intended, honestly.

this is coming from the guy who sticks up for Lovewave...troll :o

Archived