any metal drummers in orlando?

drixll

• Members

Sorry, drixII, don't know nary a one.

If you haven't already, I'd post flyers up at the SamA** on Colonial and the one Lee Road as well as the Guitar Center in Winter Park. Those are the local stores where I've seen the most metal heads compared to Discount Music and George's.

Oh, and post a note on Craig's List too (if you haven't). Good luck and what's your band's name?

-bruce

• Members

hard to find; hard to find...

yeah, i was at sam's on colonial yesterday. drums 2 go on semoran has a pretty big board too, but they had just cleared it the last time i was there.

we were called 'sativa', but that was about 2 years ago, before our first drummer had to split. i've been looking for a decent drummer ever since - number 14 appears to be going on the i.r. list.

thanks for the help, bruce. if you find nicko mc brain's clone out walking the streets sometime, if you could pm me that would be great!

• Members

Nicko ?? Kind of dating yourself, there, aren't ya? :D

14 Drummers in two years... hmm... For Orlando, that's just about right!!

Forgot about the board @ Drums2Go. My favorite drum hangout. Was in the shop a week or so ago and noticed it for the first time. Needless to say, I dont get out much. lol.

-bruce

• Members

If it helps, I have a metal drummer looking for work out of Cleveland. If there is money involved, he'd probably join up.

I've heard this guy play and can vouch for 'em. His credentials are verifiable.

If you want his number, drop me a PM and I'll hook you two up.

Later, J.A.G.

Archived