practice pad for your kick.

Rob64

• Members

I bought one last year from GuitarCenter and barely even used it; I was too lazy to keep moving the pedal back-and-forth from drum to pad. I think I should create a sellers account on Amazon.com... The website I've made the most purchases from.

basspad.jpg

• Members

Hows that working for you? I 'd thought of making a metal one but I like the look of yours. Does it slide around much? Anybody know what kind of BD pad Thomas Lang used on his DVD? Also anyone out there w/ a store bought or home-made full practice pad kit? Any thoughts on getting a broken Electric kit for pad use?

• Members

connor hopkins,

It works pretty nice. If you look closely theres a lip for your pedal to clamp on to. it'll only slide around as much as your pedal and that's not a problem with my iron cobras. I mean, when I play it it's not EXACTLY like a bass drum but its great for practice. Very portable. I layered up the cheap mouse pad to give a lil more cushion and might add a lil more. I love it though. it's just another place where I can sit down and work out my chops. Great pad for practice.

Archived