The Brotherhood of the Traveling Cymbal

Watchdog

• Members

Guys, believe me I think this is funny as {censored}!

But I'm just tired of it all...it's been going on two weeks now...

and I'd rather just go back to lurking!
:cool:
Dude had his head cut off...it doesn't need a world tour..you know?

:cop::deadhorse:
Sorry If I'm taking the piss out of this...but I just want to let it die and get back to practicing my rudiments...

Guy did at least own up to it all...I'll give him that. Most would have ran...

I think he's had enough...no need to drag this on and on.

Once again...I appreciate everyones help.

:)

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now. Its not to rub anybodys face in anything. To get it started, I needed a cymbal with some history and character, and this fit the bill. So if anyone is still interested, and has a cymbal that would be worthy of us all playing on it...we can still do something! Let me know, I'll pay for the first shipping cost!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Word on the streets is the cymbal may be going on tour very soon. I was able to inspect the cymbal in person and I am speachless. And guess what, as of last night 12/08/2007 Craise has not received his refund. Can you believe after all that this guy has the balls not to give Craise back his money. What an A hole. Karma is a bitch and I'm sure he will get his soon. :cop:

• Members

Craise, I'd be honored to take this cymbal on stage for a night. We're playing a gig on December 22nd in Worcester, MA -- if you want to send it over, I'd happily play it on stage and then mail it off to the next lucky character! :thu:

I think it's a beautiful bonding moment for the forum users and proof that percussion is a universal language.

• Members

I think it's a great idea!

However, we may be able to save shipping costs. Pass it on the the next guy when they come to your town or you go to theirs!

I know where we may be able to get a cymbal (or 2) to start this project. It would be a Turkish brand (Masterworks) most likely though. But "hey" if it's free...it's free!!!

Let me see what I can do!!

DB

Archived