so....uh......

jesus, etc.

• Members

Originally posted by Dib432

Jesus etc. I thought you seemed pretty cool but why exactly do you make fun of DJ's?

who's making fun of who? i was asking a simple question cos i was curious. if DJs are defensive about a question like this maybe that tells ya something.

• Members

Originally posted by jesus, etc.

who's making fun of who? i was asking a simple question cos i was curious. if DJs are defensive about a question like this maybe that tells ya something.

This forum isn't very busy. I think your question would be better answered by the folk at D-Style's messageboard, they'd love to hear from you.

I get the impression you won't be posting your question there though. I think that it might have something to do with the number and nature of the responses you know you would get, many explaining that such a question is typical of a sub-standard bassist with delusions of grandeur. Does that say something about you?

• Members

Originally posted by DjSpamTin

This forum isn't very busy. I think your question would be better answered by the folk at
D-Style's messageboard
, they'd love to hear from you.

I get the impression you won't be posting your question there though. I think that it might have something to do with the number and nature of the responses you know you would get, many explaining that such a question is typical of a sub-standard bassist with delusions of grandeur. Does that say something about you?

why are you so defensive? it was a yes or no question. do you really want me to register over there just to ask a yes or no question?

edit:

http://66.166.122.93/djdstyles/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006819

i tried and my thread got deleted. you guys really have balls overthere, ya know that? :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by jesus, etc.

-who's making fun of who?

-nah, i was just makin fun of people who play.....uh......wait....what do these guys play again?

First of all, its time to get your story straight.

Second, its pretty stupid of you to try and suggest that your first question wasn't trying to draw a certain kind of response - And yes, you did suggest that.

Third, calling you a prick is not being defensive. Seriously what kind of person would flame a thread when they know nothing about whats going on?

• Members

Originally posted by Dib432

First of all, its time to get your story straight.

Second, its pretty stupid of you to try and suggest that your first question wasn't trying to draw a certain kind of response - And yes, you did suggest that.

Third, calling you a prick is not being defensive. Seriously what kind of person would flame a thread when they know nothing about whats going on?

i want to know if you, or any other dj participates in the art of songwriting. it was a question. do you have an answer? it's a yes or no answer.

and i'd like to hear some mp3s if that's possible.

the quote that you showed includes a :p. have a sense of humor. i will continue to jest if you have no mp3s.

• Members

i tried and my thread got deleted. you guys really have balls overthere, ya know that?
:rolleyes:

i really doubt they deleted your thread. They love answering dumb questions like that over there. What was your member ID?

myself, ive written and produced many many many tunes, the latest of which is getting a little airtime in clubs here in the UK. It's not much, but I don't write music for clubs. I know very few dj's who don't write their own music, and the ones who don't tend to be really poor dj's.

Again, noone is being defensive. You asked a stupid question designed to piss people of, and they respond saying you are a cock. I think you need to spend, uh, a little less time on message boards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived