Specific Trigger Question

l Baker l

• Members

Does anyone by chance happen to know what triggers Shannon Lucas used on Black Dahlias new CD 'Nocturnal'? I've really been digging this big-ass kick sound. And since I've recently been thinking of triggering my kick that this may be the sound I'm looking for.

Any help would be huge, thanks guys.

• Members

Your best bet would be to find out what processor he used, and then you'd be in the ball park. Keep in mind that the tone you hear on the disc has been further altered from the sample. He may be useing a number of things on top of the triggered tone.

James

• Members

Your best bet would be to find out what processor he used, and then you'd be in the ball park. Keep in mind that the tone you hear on the disc has been further altered from the sample. He may be useing a number of things on top of the triggered tone.

James

Yeah the tone on the disc is definitely not just the sample, but I'm really digging that tone so I figure the sample would get me close.

I've been looking around for a couple weeks and can't find anything on his trigger set-up, so I figured I'd come here and see if anyone knew off-hand.

If I'm not able to find out the module, what are some good modules to use that have some nice sounds for heavy music?

Archived