Attack Drum Heads

theDan

• Members

I tried the search function with no success... has anyone tried Attack drum heads? How do they compare to the big names such as Remo/Evans/Aquarian? Their prices are considerably cheaper so I'm not expecting anything equivalent, but as long as I can get a decent tone from them and not have the coating flake out I might as well go for it. These are just for toms only I'm keeping nicer heads on my snare/bass. Any input is greatly appreciated, I'm sure others want to know about this as well especially with today's ridiculous head prices.

• Members

I tried the search function with no success... has anyone tried Attack drum heads? ....These are just for toms only I'm keeping nicer heads on my snare/bass. .

Funny, I've never tried their tom heads JUST the kick reso and snare heads.

I really like the Terry Bozzio Signature snare head and reso set and buy them up when on sale, previously $10 a set, and use them on all my snares. The coating holds up pretty well. I find that when I've worn a patch in the middle the head is worn out anyways, stretched in the middle when removed.

I got a smooth white regulator 22" bass reso (no hole) for my Pearl Sessions. It made my bass sound great, Batter is an Aquarian SK1.

Boomerweps

Archived