Thank-you :)

milo91

• Members

Hey guys,

just like to drop a line to say thanks to all you guys for all your advice lately even if i haven't started the thread.

Myself just reading other threads has helped me a lot with my playing.

i have been trying to work out lately how to improve my double kick skills, and i have heard on this forum and the Derek Roddy forum is to try heel down at a slow tempo, say 75 BPM and use paradiddles and double stroke on the kick and i cannot believe how much i have improved with speed over the last 3 weeks. i am playing the bass to battery by Metallica and also Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation by Trivium without dying out after a while.

anyway just thought i'd inform you guys and say thanks because i believe that you guys gave me great help

so cheers!:thu:

• Members

Hey guys,

just like to drop a line to say thanks to all you guys for all your advice lately even if i haven't started the thread.

Myself just reading other threads has helped me a lot with my playing.

i have been trying to work out lately how to improve my double kick skills, and i have heard on this forum and the Derek Roddy forum is to try heel down at a slow tempo, say 75 BPM and use paradiddles and double stroke on the kick and i cannot believe how much i have improved with speed over the last 3 weeks. i am playing the bass to battery by Metallica and also Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation by Trivium without dying out after a while.

anyway just thought i'd inform you guys and say thanks because i believe that you guys gave me great help

so cheers!
:thu:

LOVE the avatar hahahahahahahahahaha :thu::thu::thu::thu::thu:

Archived