My Band Broke Up

• Members

rolling rock is a good drinkin' beer.

I'd rather have one of those than this can of yuengling right about now.

I prefer Heineken, but I have been drinking more and more yuengling, simply because we just got it this spring, so it is new around these parts.

• Members

Why don't you bring hand drums into your country trio?(acoustic guitar, stand up bass, hand drums) Put a little different vibe on an old standard.

Don't forget, we're not musicians, we're beer salesman.
:snax:

I don't know any drummer that would be a good beer salesman..That's like a crack addict selling coke.

I LOVE BEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!

• Members

Come to the NW and try some real beer and you won't even bother arguing over which macro-brewed piss water is better.

It's funny you should mention that. Some of the best beer I've ever had was in Fortuna Ca. Anyways...shouldn't you be trying to get some gig pics?

Slap Happy, one of the worst musical things that happened to me was getting fired from a band. I kept thinking, "damn do I suck that bad?.What the hell is wrong with me?". Took me a long time to work that crap out. Things just work out a certain way. My wife is always saying "everything happens for a reason...and....what comes around, goes around".

• Members

there is now talk of re forming w/ new Bass and Keys......not sure how I feel about that quite yet.

Well, I would jam with them for a bit, and then make up my mind. Tell them you want to make a few changes to the band, at least on a trial era.

• Members

there is now talk of re forming w/ new Bass and Keys......not sure how I feel about that quite yet.

Keys will take you places you never thought possible, but yes the player is the problem.

Also, maybe don't limit yourself to being in just one band. If it's possible.

Good luck!

Archived