Man's Best Friend

SkiAz4Free

• Members

Thanks everybody. Every little bit helps, and every little bit of time that passes helps as well. It's good to know that I'm not alone in feeling completely miserable.

I'm shocked to hear some of these ages... 15, 17, 19... WOW! those animals were truely well taken care of.

We could see it in his eyes a few weeks ago, and there was no doubt about what had to be done, just hell and utter anguish over coming to the realization of it all.

Anyways, thanks again.

• Members

That may be. But most days, the reason I'm turning the key to the front door is to see my two cats - who greet me at the door and make coming home worthwhile. :)

Here's another one for your collection

A dog is the eternal optimist. Everytime the doorbell rings, he's the first one to the door, and it's never been anyone to see him.

I don't remember who said it though.

• Members
That may be. But most days, the reason I'm turning the key to the front door is to see my two cats - who greet me at the door and make coming home worthwhile.
:)

That's the real truth about it...they make it feel like you're home...:thu:

• Members
What are beagles like?

They wrote some good pop songs. Ringo just knew how to put the perfect drumming to the songs. Very underrated.

:D

My condolences. I lost my dog Jackson in the divorce and that was bad enough, let alone him dying. I can't imagine. I am sorry for your loss.

Archived