Electronic Cymbal Help

TamaMan

• Members

I'm awaiting (could give a review when it arrives tomorrow) a Pintech Visualite, but it's a 3-zone ride and about double what you want to spend.

Are you looking for a ride or crash? There's a co. in the UK that has great cymbals called kittoys--he sells on Ebay.

• Members

I'm awaiting (could give a review when it arrives tomorrow) a Pintech Visualite, but it's a 3-zone ride and about double what you want to spend.

Are you looking for a ride or crash? There's a co. in the UK that has great cymbals called kittoys--he sells on Ebay.

I'm looking for a ride, and thanks for the info :thu:

• Members

Yeah, the Kit Toys get great reviews.

I got my Pintech tonight and it's everything I wanted. Very responsive--Bell, bow and edge sounds plus a choke. Excellent!

The only thing that kept me from ordering a Kit Toys is he doesn't have a 3-zone ride, yet. http://kit-toys.tripod.com/id40.html

There was recently a used Pintech Visulite (like mine) for sale in the classifieds of the www.vdrums.com but I passed it up as I wanted to get a new cymbal guarantee in case it didn't live up to its billing. If I knew then what I know now, I would have grabbed it.

• Members

JIM, I considered the Yamahas but they don't always work well with the Roland modules. The Yammie modules only require one plug to get 3-zone and the Rolands require two so I'd have to do a modification and void the warranty to get it to work.

Archived