OT: Stuuuuupidest movie ever, ever see it?

TamaDrummer0

• Members

Last night I watched "The Happening"

Dumbest movie ever.

All it was about was a virus that made people commit mass amounts of suiside.

-Man lays under a lawnmower

-People jump off building

-People stab themselves

*I do not recomend doing this* I am not held guilty for your actions lmao.

Anyways, what other pointless stupid movies you ever see?

(sorry its not drum related)

(I had to get my anger out lol)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes the happening is a joke. i love the part how they go outside n they survive (the main characters) how convenient for them LOL. but just so stupid.

Don't know if any of u guys have seen the movie KILLER ANTS. that is definatly a contender for worst movie ever. it was on the 12 PM time slot so i guess it is not going to be the best but yes not the best.

• Members

The worst I've seen so far is...I can't even remember the name...two hours of a couple of people swimming in the ocean becuase their diving boat took off and left them there...what a piece of crappola. Wait...I got 2 more...both Bill Murray films...Lost in Translation and that other piece of doo doo...The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou...man!!! That's all I have to say...MAN!!!

• Members

The worst I've seen so far is...I can't even remember the name...two hours of a couple of people swimming in the ocean becuase their diving boat took off and left them there

sorry to remind u of the name Carmine but that's called Open Water. n i too have watched that piece of {censored} movie making.

• Members

The two most over-rated films I have ever seen were in succession: Borat and Knocked Up.

Borat: Just not funny. The only way that would've been entertaining would be if someone took a baseball bat to the guy's knee in the middle of one of his "look at what an a-hole I am" attemtps at humor. (NOTE: The bear in the ice cream van, however, was hilarious).

Knocked Up: I don't understand what's funny about watching two people completely ruin their lives and be miserable. Go watch your neighbors instead. Costs less money and doesn't leave you quite as depressed as this horsecrap.

• Members

Knocked Up
: I don't understand what's funny about watching two people completely ruin their lives and be miserable. Go watch your neighbors instead. Costs less money and doesn't leave you quite as depressed as this horsecrap.

I'll tell you what's funny about it. "Now, THAT'S how you get pink eye." :thu:

Archived