Come back, Tim . . .

drumtechdad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

watch usually sharts. I'm a pooper.

So where I let out a small smidgent of the fart...a test fart if you will...to check the nature of the beast and shart instead...you would full out drop a log in your pants? Either your applying waaaaay too much pressure or you have an asshole that resembles a shower drain.

• Members

So where I let out a small smidgent of the fart...a test fart if you will...to check the nature of the beast and shart instead...you would full out drop a log in your pants? Either your applying waaaaay too much pressure or you have an asshole that resembles a shower drain.

well, I fart and I poop. farts go into trousers, a poop goes into the poop place. farts also go into the poop place I guess. but I have no test farts.

know your loins.

• Members

It sounds like bad technique, should pick up the JoJo Mayer dvd, poo control for the modern drummer.

• Members

I've got a case of the gnarly beer/vodka poops. My bowels are seriously punishing me right now.

I had those saturday morning, followed up by three days of the the cold/flu {censored}s from drinking all my meals. My butthole burns. I can't believe this made it to three pages

• Members

I love a good, strong coffee poop. Nothing like a wave of caffeine blasting out everything in you and leaving you fresh and empty. They're never those solid firm poops, but they just get the job done.

I have high blood pressure so Im not supposed to have caffeine. But I indulge in a cuppa two a day just for the wonderful poops that result. Its like an enema.

Archived