Gotta Say.... I'm Impressed

GCR

• Members

Yeah, too bad they broke up and all...

I mean, you're not joking, are you? I got the album and I still listen to it sometime. But even as somewhat of a fan, I've never loved their live performances. Unfortunately, it's how this one is classified.

I didn't know they broke up?

No... I thought it was a great version of the song. Made it theirs, but didn't stray too far. And I've never heard anybody do Plant so well.

• Members

I didn't know they broke up?

No... I thought it was a great version of the song. Made it theirs, but didn't stray too far. And I've never heard anybody do Plant so well.

Yeah, drummer and bassist left a while back. The guitarist/singer is trying to get some other guys to play with him, last I heard.

Alright, we all know it's hard to detect sarcasm through typing, sorry about that. And yes, it definitely was a good Plant. IMHO, I do think David Coverdale cuts it pretty close to Plant too.

• Members

Yeah, drummer and bassist left a while back. The guitarist/singer is trying to get some other guys to play with him, last I heard.

Alright, we all know it's hard to detect sarcasm through typing, sorry about that. And yes, it definitely was a good Plant. IMHO, I do think David Coverdale cuts it pretty close to Plant too.

Also the guy-don't know his name-from 80's group Kingdom Come. Thats one of those voices hard to copy, I have some early zep stuff from 68,69, no one can touch Plants voice the way he was back then

• Members

Yea,I remember Kingdom Come. I liked him also.

Another lead singer who mimicked Plant was the singer for Bonham. Of course that entire band mimicked Zepplin IMO, But I liked 'em none the less.

I'm not a huge Wolfmother fan. 'Bout the only song I liked on the one album I know of and bought was Mother, the first one.

Excuse my typing if it's screwed up. I'm BB'n this.

Archived