New Ludwig Product Debuts at NAMM 2009

DaVinci

• Members

Well, I've been using the "old" P4 before it was redesigned by Ludwig...it was square instead of circular...but I love the way I can use this pad....I can practice as though I'm playing on a drumset with the four different pads for four different feels and 4 differnet sounds. I also used my remo pad for many years, but the P4 gives me so much more versatility. I can use it so many more ways.

Maybe I'm just sold on the P4 as I intend to get one of the "new" ones redesigned by Ludwig, but you're right...I don't NEED the P4, I just WANT the P4. (lol) I'll stop here before I begin to sound like a commercial. (lol)

And I want to say thank you to YOU for making me feel at home on this board.

• Members

Ya wanna feel like home...get on with us on Skype at night...they harass the hell out of me all night long...live and in real time...like the brothers I never had.

As far as the pad goes, is it old people certified?:facepalm: Them pads look minghty small there...like for a yougin':p I'd have to get out me specs and take good aim at them...tarnation!:rolleyes:

• Members

Hey Carmine, you sound like a cool dude....I'll have to check out that Skype thing invite. Nah, the size of the pads are no problem, I actually like it, but I see what you're talking about. I love the "old people certified" line. I'm gonna go check out some of your stuff on youtube....you must be a gas on Skype....I'll be there.

Archived