Yay my new drums have shipped!

siberian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ordered them back in late November.

Specs-

It's a custom kit. I mixed and matched shell types for different drums.

The high rack toms are 8x10" VLT, 9x12" VLT (both with reinforcing hoops)

The floor toms are 12x14 X-shell, and 14x16 X-shell (technically they're not floor toms though because I ordered them with suspension mounts to hang from my rack)

Kick 18x22 X-shell.

The finish is custom. It's like a high gloss redburst which will show wood grain. I sent some pictures with color ideas to their painter to use as an example. And the hardware is chrome.

If my calculations are correct, they'll arrive on Monday. This is going to be the longest week ever... but at least for the first time in my life I will actually be looking forward to a Monday. :thu:

• Members

T-minus three days.

So close yet so far away. They are at the UPS distribution facility just a few miles from my house... but they don't deliver on Saturdays and they won't allow me to pick them up. Ah well.... so I shall wait until Monday. At least I'll have something to get me through the sh*tty day. I f*cking hate Mondays. :mad:

• Members

T-minus three days.

So close yet so far away. They are at the UPS distribution facility just a few miles from my house... but they don't deliver on Saturdays and they won't allow me to pick them up. Ah well.... so I shall wait until Monday. At least I'll have something to get me through the sh*tty day. I f*cking hate Mondays.
:mad:

The ups guys are testing them out, a few stick marks on the heads:lol::lol:

can't wait to see the pics, you did take the day off didn't you??:thu:

• Members

The ups guys are testing them out, a few stick marks on the heads:lol:
:lol:
can't wait to see the pics, you did take the day off didn't you??
:thu:

I'll post pics when I get em all set up. I didn't take the day off. I won't see them until evening. They are being shipped to where my wife works cuz they have a loading dock to receive them.... and my wife will bring them home in her truck after work.

It's going to be a loooooong day :love:

Archived