Someone else looking for handouts on Craigslist...

CoolDrum3

• Members

For some reason this just really irritates me. I've played some really crappy gear in my day...all the way up through college, even. So, when I see this kind of thing it greatly annoys me...

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wan/1178644980.html

Why not ask for the World while you're at it :facepalm:?!?! I just spent $350 in the past week on a new snare and crash! There's no chance in hell of getting all that for $300...you might have had a chance 15-20 years ago!

• Members

Well, I guess it can't hurt to try right..

He might get a call from a guy who has a nice kit out in the garage that his kid used to play and left it when he went to collage or something. Never know man. He might just get a hell of a deal.

hell maybe I should do that. Might get a vintage Luddy for a bill..

• Members

Hey im looking for a good beginner drum set. Im looking for the "good" brand names like Pearl, Yamaha, or Tama. (or others) but heres my requirements please read...

Looking for a Full Set 5 or so pieces including all hardware - Must include bass,snare, 3 toms -(the basic set up) (Must include Bass Pedal too)

I need YOU to deliver. I dont have a vehicle so :/ I can add about 20$ to delivery fee depending on where you live.

Bonuses: A Hi Hat, Crash, Ride, Splash symbols. With stands and pedals would be appreciated.

Im only looking to spend about 300$ total. Thanks let me know. I can buy pretty soon too. Just email me Thanks! (send pics if u can)

Since it'll eventually get deleted. Someone best get on those Symbols though!

• Members

I hate people looking for handouts, but I don't think this guy's ad is all that bad. He's willing to spend $300. For a 5-piece Pearl Export, I think that's fair. He's also honest about the fact that he can't pick it up, but is willing to throw in $20 for the effort.

I probably wouldn't go through the hassle with him, but all in all, I don't think he's too off base.

Archived