Going rate for Jingles

Revolab

• Members

Please respond if you know or have an estimate of what the going rates are for jingles, voice overs, any kind of audio for corporate video, advertising etc... This would be for the northeast region.

$ per minute of audio for example.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by David Hooper

It depends. Are you selling or buying?

If you're selling, do you already have a company interested? Please post more details so I can best answer your question.

Thanks for responding.

My two man company is currently selling custom music and audio for video/ ad. Currently my company has been sending a demo out that includes 10 +-1min music clips of varying styles. Most of the music we recorded for the demo is from scratch. One company that occasionally seeks out music for corporate video has shown some interest in our work. I am not quite sure how a project for this type of company would pan out i.e wether they would purchase music based on a time rate or per project and if per project, what they may spend on 12min (for example) of audio.

Obviously I haven't been in jingle business for long but I do enjoy putting these various audio clips together and would like to generate business in this capacity for my partner and I.

Archived