LET'S TALK HEAD...................

marko46

• Members
I never got what other dudes liked about a chick with slimy {censored} on her face, like she freaking sneezed and big glob of snot and said look at me aint I sexy with all this snot all over my face...

{censored}in nasty...

Ok I'm done
;)

Yeah, but blowing a snot rocket in someones face is damn pleasing. Especially when it's a cock snot rocket.

If all women were squirters, they'd be doing the same {censored}. They'd make us gargle that {censored}.

• Members

When I was at my bachelor party I had a dancer pressuring me to get a hotel room! She was trying it all the one thing I remember the most was she asked me " Have you ever had a chick friggin herself off under the running water of the bathtub while you jack off all over her face" and I said "Well no" She said" You are deprived man" :facepalm:

• Members

If all women were squirters, they'd be doing the same {censored}. They'd make us gargle that {censored}.

I'd sure as hell let mine squirt it all over my face every time if she could. That {censored} is super sexy. First girl I ever went down on was wet as hell, and I will never forget it. I came up with the goatee drippin and I was hooked.

Archived