NO DRUMS FOR A MONTH.

wesXjackson

• Members

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no fun. whats everyone listening to right now?

• Members

i actually have that exact one...i dont have anything to set it on where it doesnt go crazy and bounce everywhere. i want a bigger one.

jeez. Really? If it's doing that, you might be hitting it too hard...

I suggest putting it on your lap. It's worked so far for me.

• Members

I tried to buy just a little bit of rubber from an industrial rubber and pipe store, I gave the guy the dimensions I wanted, he laughed at me and picked up a scrap off the floor hand it to me and walked away.

I wanted thicker rubber, but the dude gave me enough to make ten pads for free so I walked......just glued em up to some scrap wood and rounded the edges, done.

I recommend DIY.

• Members

What are you having made? Did I miss the thread?

Nah, I had a Mullins custom kit that I was trying to sell for awhile then finally did. Now i'm waiting on Shine to make/send me my new kit. I was never really into them but made the jump..so we'll see how it goes! pics will be provided.

• Members
yeah, its bad because i just got all new hardware, and cymbals about a week before i sold the kit..so now im just stuck looking at them for awhile.. what are you getting?

im getting a pearl masters custom, bought it from big daddy but cant get it until feb 6th and i sold my old rockers on xmas eve so now its just a waiting game and all i have is a prac pad at the moment and its just not the same but well worth the wait.

Archived