Record producers....It comes with the territory.

Kingnome

• Members

Knight Ridder--

Hollywood producer David Krieff has reportedly arranged $20 million financial backing to send N'Sync singer Lance Bass aboard the Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station.

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest....

Motley Crue's Vince Neil has a warrant out for his arrest for allegedly punching a record producer outside a West Hollywood nightclub last April.

• Members

Originally posted by Kingnome

Knight Ridder--

Hollywood producer David Krieff has reportedly arranged $20 million financial backing to send N'Sync singer Lance Bass aboard the Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station.

Every time I hear about Lance going into space, the only thing that come to mind is "Challenger II."

• Members

There is something that is just plain wrong with sending an N'Sync-er to space.... Is this what we built it for? I thought it had a purpose; something about science, or furthering our understanding of the cosmos, or something.

It's very hard to teach my kids values when EVERYTHING is for sale.

I think I'd rather teach my kids how to beat up record producers.

• Members

Originally posted by Kingnome

There is something that is just plain wrong with sending an N'Sync-er to space.... Is this what we built it for? I thought it had a purpose; something about science, or furthering our understanding of the cosmos, or something.

It's very hard to teach my kids values when EVERYTHING is for sale.

I think I'd rather teach my kids how to beat up record producers.

Yes, I agree. What's next? Maybe Joey will buy his way into participating in the next cloning experiment? Brittney gets to help architects design the World trade Center memorial? Sheesh.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by BlueStrat

Brittney gets to help architects design the World trade Center memorial? Sheesh.
:rolleyes:

Hey BlueStrat--Your imagination is starting to scare me! :D

Unfortunately you're probably not far off the mark. :(

• Members

People often confuse celebrity with intelligence. In fact there is little either has in common with the other (you wouldn't know a diamond if you held it in your hand).

Always be suspicious of talking heads on TV, and especially if they're on MTV. Our poor misguided latch-key youth - in the absence of real parental care or involvment they invent heros of their own (Brittney, Lance - they're on TV - they must be intelligent and have something to say).

Might be a good time to move to Europe or Australia about now. Oh yea, and my day job is working for NASA.

• Members

Originally posted by nonreglA

People often confuse celebrity with intelligence. In fact there is little either has in common with the other (you wouldn't know a diamond if you held it in your hand).

Always be suspicious of talking heads on TV, and especially if they're on MTV. Our poor misguided latch-key youth - in the absence of real parental care or involvment they invent heros of their own (Brittney, Lance - they're on TV - they must be intelligent and have something to say).

Might be a good time to move to Europe or Australia about now. Oh yea, and my day job is working for NASA.

Hmmmm... very interesting comments.

Archived