Electronic Press Kits/Demos

• Members

If anybody out there has a band with a demo/press kit on line, I would hugely appreciate a link. I am doing a project for my recording school, and need to critique a demo/press kit, and don't feel right soliciting a physical one from a band, since I won't be doing anything with it.

As an added bonus, my teacher who will be grading my assignment (and as such, looking at your press kit) is also the head of A&R for a certain Japanese owned major label (rhymes with 'pony') so your music and press kit WILL get in the hands of someone who can do something with it.

Thanks for taking the time, and thanks in advance for anyone who posts me a link

• Members

I don't have a press kit ready, but I believe this could be a cool opportunity for a band that has one. For the price of one press kit mailed to you, they'd get feedback and exposure...as long as you insist a little bit on students checking out the band on their website, for example.

If I had a press kit I'd send it in a heart beat.

• Members

Originally posted by 6am eternal

I don't have a press kit ready, but I believe this could be a cool opportunity for a band that has one. For the price of one press kit mailed to you, they'd get feedback and exposure...as long as you insist a little bit on students checking out the band on their website, for example.

If I had a press kit I'd send it in a heart beat.

I still have press kits - too bad the bands don't exist anymore. Heh.

Archived