How can I improve my singing?

TeleSinger96

• Members

Hi guys!

Ok, so I'm a 17 year old boy, and I've been wondering something for quite some time now.. Can I sing good enough, so that I might be worth working on it? I'm a guitar player, but I, not surprsingly, sing when I play in my room.

I always play loud and keep the door shut, so that no one can hear me sing. I honestly don't know how bad or good my voice is, and I thought using a forum would be a nice way to find out. You've probably gotten this questions here a lot, but anyways..

I made this video, and I did it in one shot! It's not perfect cause I had a limited time to sing. Well, my parents were going to the mall for half an hour, and that's when I'm able to sing freely! haha, they really want to hear me sing for some reason.. No one has EVER heard me sing, and that's why I'm wondering if I can sing or not!

Here's the video - tell me if you have any questions or want me to post another video or something. And you'll probably notice this right away when you watch the video, but I've never taken any singing lessons or anything close to that.. 

Thanks!

• Members

Thanks for the respons! Haha, was thinking about "Do you even lift" when I wrote it! :)

The problem is that where I live singing lessons cost freaking 300 dollars!!! (I don't live in the US)

Do you know any exercises I could/should be doing to improve my voice. I have searched on the internet, but I simply don't know what I'm supposed to start with, and what I need to practise first.

Thanks! :)

Archived