wanna be djs complain alot

Pede_p

• Members

I started this tread from what was to bee a reply to iamyou from before, but i think its a global thing i dont like, so i posted it as a lead tread as well. Notice the irony in the subject name choice!!!!

I just wonder why the dj forum i so filled with people who are so happy to talk bad about others, is it because you dident have any luck with getting gigs yourself?

Why cant people just mix or perform how they want too? this atitude makes mee sick!! nowbody forces you to listen to anythin you dont want to!!

I play tech. myself, but love to see some of the cool hiphop djs as well, not because i really allways like the music, but its always nice to look at different styles and get inspired! Its a form of music-rasism to hate everything that's different, instead of learning from it. Even if you dont get trilled, you at least know what not to do, when you play.

START MIX'IN AND STOP HATING

-im out..

Pede

• Members

I'm not sure why you feel everyone here is "hating" on any kind of music. I personaly feel that there are two things in life that should not be judged or forced upon someone: Religion & Music. Music is meant to make you feel, period. It may be designed to make you dance, feel happy, cry, or even get pissed off and break something; but as long as it creates an emotional reaction it deserves the respect of those who appreciate music as art. Just my $.02.

Peace

Archived