Register over falsetto?

LC0728

• Members
Here we go again! This thread is now gonna turn into a head voice/falsetto thread
:facepalm:
Don't get me wrong broseph, what you posted, I agree with ENTIRELY. But this always turns into a debate *cough*masklin*cough*
:D

Ooohh... I'm sorry. I found these forums a couple of weeks ago and even though I've gone through a lot of old threads, I hadn't seen anything about this. However, I knew there could be some misunderstanding of the terms, so that's why I went into the evidence I feel settles it and posted a source. Thanks for the heads up, static. Maybe I should research and prepare some additional sources in order to be prepared. :)

• Members

I tire of this... and how come you ppl get to pat each other on your backs while I'm apparently alone on my side of the head/setto line?

fffffffffuuuuuuuu.....

There's no need to talk like that. You've never met me, I haven't discussed this here ever since I'm new, I don't know if you're tired of it and it's not my problem either. If you're alone on your side it's either a personality issue or that you're wrong and no one agrees with you.

• Members

Ivan...just to catch you up...

Grace is the nice one...Stat is the working one...Masklin is the jab thrower...Duke is a douche...Davie is serious...Mike is the emoderate one...teminpoes is always helpfull...Jvardon is the young one...Jack is hte father figure...etc...etc...everyone else feel free to add those I forgot...very early and I am at work since 7:00am having left at 12:00 last night...

Oh I am the arrogant one who loves my own voice! :) Welcome to the forum!

Rod

• Members
Ivan...just to catch you up...

Grace is the nice one...Stat is the working one...Masklin is the jab thrower...Duke is a douche...Davie is serious...Mike is the emoderate one...teminpoes is always helpfull...Jvardon is the young one...Jack is hte father figure...etc...etc...everyone else feel free to add those I forgot...very early and I am at work since 7:00am having left at 12:00 last night...

Oh I am the arrogant one who loves my own voice!
:)
Welcome to the forum!

Rod

Rod, thanks for the information and the welcome. I'll bookmark this or copy it for future reference. :thu: Me, I think grownups should be able to discuss things rationally and with respect for other people.

• Members

Ivan is spot on, and to clearify a bit:

- the terms chest voice and head voice comes from where you feel the resonation.

- falsetto is often sung high and resonates in the head area, thus mistaken for headvoice. You CAN sing falsetto so that it resonates in the chest.

• Members

Ivan is spot on, and to clearify a bit:

- the terms chest voice and head voice comes from where you feel the resonation.

- falsetto is often sung high and resonates in the head area, thus mistaken for headvoice. You CAN sing falsetto so that it resonates in the chest.

Amen to that, falsetto can resonate in chest.

Hi guys, long time no see.

Archived